Let’s face it, you’re reading this post is because you like to take care of your figure either for aesthetics or for health. Fitness in the present world has become everybody’s priority; most people have this as their goal, to be a better version of themselves.
That’s why they kill themselves in gyms with endless hours of cardio and weight exercises, but they forget the factor that matters the most: The body is made in the kitchen. Just as you read it, the desired body is achieved by learning to exercise the best muscle of the whole body: the mouth, saying NO to many foods that make us truly evil in our work.
That is why today we tell you to move away from these 6 foods to keep the belly flat, we know it will be a difficult task but not impossible, because with perseverance and enough patience and determination, you will achieve that body and belly that you dream so much.
- Do not consume dairy foods: Although you love them in all your presentations, and milk is good almost every morning, minimising as much as possible dairy products and their derivatives will be the beginning of keeping the belly flat.
- Coffee, alcohol, sugar and processed foods: We know that they make our lives easier, but they are detrimental to our goal of having a flat belly, so it is best to discard them right now, or at least start reducing the Intake of these.
- Use low salt: To keep the flat belly away from these 6 foods includes salt, although this mineral enhances the flavors of foods, overuse helps with fluid retention, it can season with natural spices like Onion or garlic, which will also give an exquisite touch to your meals.
- Goodbye to spicy spices: Although you love to put spicy on your meals, this causes real problems of digestion, it is best to eliminate the spice of food to make your digestive processes faster and easier.
- Minimise carbohydrates: This is well known by all people, not to suppress them, but know how to eat and what to eat. It is not the same to eat some food abase of wheat flour like pizza mass, to eat a cooked banana.
- Eat as many fruits as possible … Before midday: Fruits in the morning are an ideal element to quench anxiety, but if consumed at night, the body accumulates sugar that cannot be burned. Try to eat fruit before noon.
If you follow these tips you will be able to have the flat belly eliminating these 6 foods, in an easy and fast way. We also invite you to share this post, we know your friends will appreciate it.
Image Source: 1