As we all know most women always look beautiful and are always looking for new diets to lose weight in a short time.
But these are called diets rebound which effect at the end, it leads to such an extent that the person can hardly eat anything, the appetite of the person reduces completely, when a person wants to lose weight he or she should eat more often, every 3 hours typically, but small and healthy portions, as fruits, vegetables and protein.
People who want to lose weight should be balanced in their food not killing hunger as well trying to shed those extra pounds gradually.
Now we will give you the recipe for pineapple diet, Pineapple has multiple properties as digestive, diuretic, antioxidants and it is satisfying.
And because this has these properties, it is an excellent ally to purify your body, so you can lose weight effectively and quickly.
You must be clear that this diet can make a maximum of four days, since the body will be devoid of nutrients if you do it for more days,it purifies your body and you can lose weight in 3 days with this best known diet …
Why should pineapple be included in our diet?
- Pineapple is rich in nutrients, easy to find and tasty to eat.
- It is excellent for diets because it is a quick and healthy way to lose weight because it reduces the fat in our body and relieves the abdomen.
- This fruit is detox, and helps to remove excess food left in our body after being eaten.
- They have lots of vitamins, and clean the pancreas, kidneys and liver.
- The diet consists of three or four days eating pineapple accompanying with foods of low amounts of calories and at most 400 grams of animal protein that could be fish, rabbit, chicken and turkey. And can only be three meals a day.
How should you make pineapple diet?
Breakfast: Two slices of pineapple accompanied with two graham crackers or whole wheat toast.
Lunch: Two slices of pineapple topped with a fillet of beef and cooked broccoli, you can add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and olive oil.
Dinner: 200 grams of grilled chicken breast with a tablespoon of olive oil and a little salt, served with lettuce salad and two slices of pineapple.
Breakfast: Two slices of pineapple with natural yogurt and two graham crackers.
Lunch: 200 grams of grilled salmon with a little salt and olive oil, two slices of pineapple.
Dinner: a can of tuna in water with a green salad dressed with olive oil and vinegar, two slices of pineapple.
Breakfast: Coffee with two graham crackers, two slices of pineapple or juice.
Lunch: 200 grams of grilled chicken breast with steamed vegetables, two slices of pineapple.
Dinner: cleansing cream vegetables and two slices of pineapple.
If you liked this article, share it with your friends!
Image Source: 1