This papaya smoothie and oatmeal has impressive benefits, including these in your diet will help you clean up your digestive system, thereby promoting smooth operation.
This wonderful papaya smoothie and oatmeal, has many health benefits, but mainly helps you shrink the stomach, makes a colon cleanse and can make you lose a lot of weight.
This is because their ingredients are highly nutritious and detoxifying, if you start to consume it, you will experience the following benefits:
- It provides a lot of energy which is ideal for daily activity.
- It helps in preventing constipation and reduces fatigue.
- It cleans your arteries and is a great ally to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
- It’s ideal for people who have high blood sugar levels.
- It’s very effective as a treatment for gastric lesions.
- It has high fiber content that helps in reducing the risk of any heart disease.
- Promotes the health of your skin.
- It helps in cleansing the body and keeps it detoxified.
To prepare this amazing and wonderful papaya smoothie and oatmeal, you will need the following:
This shake is considered as one of the most refreshing and rich milkshakes, this will help you shed the toxins in your body which makes you feel more energetic, these ingredients fits your budget as both papaya and oats are pretty cheap and easy to get, in addition, it also provides a large amount of nutrients to our body.
Papaya Shake Oats And Weight Loss
Imagine the benefits your body can have with this combination of papaya and Oats, especially for the health of our arteries and the smooth functioning of our digestive system.
- A half cup gluten free oat flake.
- ¾ Cup papaya, chopped into squares.
- A half cup of water or organic almond milk.
- ¼ Tablespoon cinnamon powder or a tablespoon vanilla extract (gives a sensational taste).
Its preparation is very simple, you just have to mesclar the ingredients in the blender; you can sweeten with a little organic honey which not only adds a rich flavor but also can bring you all the benefits, this can served with ice or add it during blending to make a kind of slush.
We recommend you to consume this drink during the morning, so that you start your day off right.